This note provides an analysis of the main provisions of various pieces of legislation passed to support businesses during the COVID-19 emergency, with specific regard to the preparation and approval of 2020 financial statements.
- Revaluation of business assets
- Suspension of depreciation / amortization of fixed assets
- Option for exceptions to the provisions regarding the prospect of businesses continuing as going concerns
- Deferral of the terms for the approval of financial statements and “simplified” procedures for holding shareholders meetings
- Suspension of recapitalization obligations in the event of losses