Our services in this important area are constantly evolving to take account of the market and investors' demands regarding information and transparency.
Statutory auditing and the associated assurance services serve to reinforce the credibility of companies, and play a fundamental role in relation to financial and general communication with all stakeholders.
We have led projects aimed at implementing Organisational Models under Italian Legislative Decree 231/2001 in leading companies, from Gap Analysis activities to drafting the Model and procedures; we serve on Supervisory Bodies for companies in various economic sectors, including listed companies.
Specifically, we handle:
- Due diligence as part of the analysis and accounting process
- Mandatory and voluntary auditing and certification
- Auditing for the purposes of consolidated financial statements
- Auditing for the purposes of closing negotiations and other extraordinary transactions
- Fairness opinions
- Internal control systems
- Risk assessments and gap analyses
- Drafting and implementing Organisational Models under Italian Decree 231/2001
- Supervisory Body Activities under Italian Decree 231/2001
- Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Drafting corporate procedures