We support our clients at all stages of the life cycle of their business: from incorporation, recommending the most suitable company type and providing support in drafting any shareholders' agreements, to the development and growth of the company, including audit and assessment of the overall organisational system and management control.
We offer advisory services and support in relation to most areas of corporate law.
Our services are typically required at the following stages:
- Incorporation of companies and joint ventures
- Business internationalisation
- M&A and extraordinary transactions
- Capital transactions
- Transfer of shares, quotas and business units
- Expert reports and evaluations
- Financial due diligence
- Agreements among stakeholders and shareholders' agreements
- Financing and recapitalisation
- Liquidation of the company